The Book of Ceremony
We perform ceremonies to mark important events and celebrate holidays--yet our modern approach to ceremony only scratches the surface of its true potential. With The Book of Ceremony, shamanic teacher Sandra Ingerman presents a rich and practical resource for creating ceremonies filled with joy, purpose, and magic. We are hungry to connect with more than what we experience with our ordinary senses in the material world, writes Sandra. By performing ceremonies, you will find yourself stepping into a beautiful and creative power you might never have imagined.
- Stepping into the sacred--key practices for leaving behind your everyday concerns and creating a space where magic can happen
- Guidance for working alone, in community, and across distances with virtual ceremonies
- Invoking spiritual allies--the power of working with the elements, the natural world, ancestor spirits, and the creative energy of the divine
- Sacred transitions--including ceremonies for weddings, births, rites of passage to adulthood, funerals, honorable closure, and new beginnings
- Ceremonies for energetic balance--healing and blessing, resolving sacred contracts, getting rid of limiting beliefs, creating Prayer Trees, and more
- Life as a ceremony--how to infuse your entire life with ceremonial practice, from planting a garden to revitalizing your home or office to helping heal our planet