21 Days To Understand Qabalah
Discover spiritual illumination and how to fulfil your life's purpose with Qabalah: a Western non-religious mystic tradition containing magical knowledge and practices to help you fulfil your life purpose.
The central organizational system of the Qabalah is the Tree of Life - a mystical symbol consisting of 10 interconnected spheres and considered to be a map of the universe and the psyche, and a path to spiritual illumination.
This introductory book breaks down the ideas of the Tree of Life into an easy-to-follow path, including daily workshops that guide you gently through understanding Qabalah. Over 21 days you will learn:
- the role of the Tree of Life and the links between Qabalah and tarot
- the meaning of each sphere, or Sephira, on the Tree, with an exercise and meditation for each Sephira
- how to work with and understand the symbolism of each Sephira, from Gods and Goddesses to Crystals
- how to increase the energy for your meditations and create a personal symbol, or sigil, to represent your highest values
- how to use Qabalistic prayer and work with the four great Archangels for daily support and protection
Allow the teachings of Qabalah to bring you back to spirit.
It takes just 21 days to establish a new habit. If there's a skill you've always wanted to learn, the answer is only a few weeks away with Hay House's 21 Days series.