Community Women's Circle
When Women Circle, Magic Happens!
The purpose and intention of circle is a couple of things...
- To create a safe space for community
- To allow you to be HEARD and SEEN
- To mirror back to you, whatever it is you are seeking
Every 2nd Monday of the month, The Pearl will be hosting a Community Women's Circle. Each month, the circle will be led by a new facilitator, giving us new insights and perspectives.
WHEN: Every 2nd Monday of the month
WHERE: The Pearl
FACILITATED BY: Changes each month. See below for updated facilitator list.
INVESTMENT: Free, donations (love offerings) for facilitator will be accepted
LEVEL: All Levels
This circle is open to all women and is totally free. Donations (love offerings) will be accepted by each facilitator at thier own discretion if you feel called to it!
Circle Format will be as such....
- Review of rules + foundational circle practices
- Opening Grounding Meditation
- Individual Shares - you share whatever is on your heart, for as long as you need. The other women in circle are here to listen and hold space for you!
- Closing Grounding Meditation
- Community Connection - stay around to visit and connect if you'd like.
- March 9th - Sarah Try
- April 13th - Megan Lundahl
- May 11th -
- June 8th - Whitney Leads
- July 13th
- August 10th
- September 14th
- October 12th
- November 9th
- December 14th