Community Women's Circle
When Women Circle, Magic Happens!
The purpose and intention of circle is a couple of things...
- To create a safe space for community
- To allow you to be HEARD and SEEN
- To mirror back to you, whatever it is you are seeking
Every 2nd Monday of the month, The Pearl will be hosting a Community Women's Circle. Each month, the circle will be led by a new facilitator, giving us new insights and perspectives.
WHEN: Every 2nd Monday of the month
WHERE: The Pearl
FACILITATED BY: Changes each month. See below for updated facilitator list.
INVESTMENT: Free, donations (love offerings) for facilitator will be accepted
LEVEL: All Levels
This circle is open to all women and is totally free. While a donation love offering is not required what-so-ever, if comfortable for you, it is most definitely appreciated to cover the cost of the space and facilitator prep time. We do ask that you pre-register if at all possible, however this too is not required.
Circle Format will be as such....
- Review of rules + foundational circle practices
- Opening Grounding Meditation
- Individual Shares - you share whatever is on your heart, for as long as you need. The other women in circle are here to listen and hold space for you!
- Closing Grounding Meditation
- Community Connection - stay around to visit and connect if you'd like.
- March 9th - Sarah Try
- April 13th - Sarah Try
- May 11th - Katrina Chaudoir
- June 8th - Whitney Fenton
- July 13th
- August 10th
- September 14th
- October 12th
- November 9th
- December 14th
**The Pearl holds the right to cancel any class/workshop/retreat that does not meet our minimum participants. If an event is cancelled, you will be given a full refund or the opportunity to use store credit.**