Chakra Balancing Workshop + Flow
Come discover the power that lies within the energy centers of your body, also known as your Chakras!! We will start with a chakra meditation, move into a yoga flow designed specifically for the chakras, eat a chakra balancing lunch and then move into our lesson and next steps for you on your chakra journey.
There are 7 main centers in the subtle body that are believed to be vortexes of energy, each with their own vibration and meaning. These are the Chakras.
When energy becomes stuck within a chakra, it can manifest as mental, physical and emotional imbalances within the body. They affect and influence everything.
- Scared of speaking up? Your throat chakra is blocked.
- Worried about money all the time? Your base chakra needs some attention.
- Don’t feel good enough? Your solar plexus needs some support.
- Don’t believe you have any intuition? Your third eye needs opening.
EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED!
WHEN: Sunday October 20th @ 9a-12:30p
WHERE: The Pearl of Door County
FACILITATED BY: Whitney Fenton
INVESTMENT: $75/person pre-registered. $85 at door.
If talking about chakras sounds a little ‘hippie voodoo’ for you, don’t worry you’re not alone.
When I started to discover my chakras is the same time I begun to awaken my truth and find out who I really was and what I was meant to do in this life.
I started to understand why I felt unsettled, I learned tools to deal with overwhelm, I was able to let things go and trust in the process. My favorite part was that I felt connected to my true self through my body. If you are interested in diving a little deeper into The Chakra System and why it’s important join us for a complete chakra workshop!
What You'll Learn & Receive in this Workshop:
- Learn about each chakra, what it represents, how to tell if it’s out of alignment and how to bring it back into balance
- A plant-based smoothie specifically designed for the chakra support
- A 75 min Chakra Meditation + Flow to bring harmony to each energy center
- A 7 Day Chakra Balancing Meal Plan
- Printouts of each chakra with info, recommended essential oils, journal prompts and a balancing meditation
- An intimate setting where we can discuss ideas and topics and learn as a group.
No prior yoga experience or equipment needed. Please feel free to bring your own yoga mat if you’d like.
Class size is limited. Please register in advance to secure your spot. Excited to work with you and your chakras!
Image by @cosmiccollage
**The Pearl holds the right to cancel any class/workshop/retreat that does not meet our minimum participants. If an event is cancelled, you will be given a full refund or the opportunity to use store credit.**