Restorative Hip Release Seated Yoga: 4 Week Session
Energetically, we store so much in our hips. Emotions, stress and past traumas. This energy can be released through gentle, restorative movement.
This is seated yoga with the use of props, similar to yin, but with more of a flow through each pose. This class will have a very meditative vibe, allowing you to be present in your body, letting go of whatever is no longer serving you.
WHEN: Monday's and Wednesday's 5-6:30 in February.
Monday's in March (no class on 3.9)
WHERE: The Pearl of Door County
FACILITATED BY: Sarah Try
- Feb Drop In $20/class
- March Monday Session (4 total, no class 3/9) = $70
This yoga series if for you if....
- You are curious about yoga and are looking for a safe space to explore it.
- You love yoga, but want to focus on deeply opening your hips.
- You have sexual, emotional or physical trauma in your hip area that you are ready to let go of through body movement, awareness and presence.
- Your hips are stiff and you would like a practice dedicated to gently opening them.
No yoga experience needed for this class. Please bring yoga mat if you have it (we will have mats if you do not), your journal and layers. This class is open to women and men.
**The Pearl holds the right to cancel any class/workshop/retreat that does not meet our minimum participants. If an event is cancelled, you will be given a full refund or the opportunity to use store credit.**